It has been almost three months now since I moved the blog to WordPress (moved it August 6, 2009).
Yesterday the new blog moved past the old one in total visits (see below).
I haven´t yet regretted the decision to move here to WordPress. Some of the positive aspects have been:
- Better support for source code
- Better integration with MS Word (weird but true)
- Better control over styling
- Better support for stats (much better actually)
- Anonymous comments
I still lack some sort of external API that I can write my own appz against though (or have I missed it?).
Top 5 posts
The stats tell me if I look at the top 5 posts that I should be focusing on:
- Linq (yes my two recent posts have been about that, kind of)
- Working with SPLists
- Converting between C# and SharePoint metadata (I have some more in stock there)
- Updating content types (I have more stuff there also)
So far so good…